Festival Resort Villas
Festival Resort Villas, Minutes from Disney World
Development: Festival Resort Villas
502 Captiva Drive Davenport, FL • 33896
Units: 500 Luxury Town Homes
Festival is not only a Resort; it is a family vacation lifestyle!
Created by Minto Resorts, an international real estate development company and builder of award-winning homes and communities, Festival features uniquely designed luxury townhomes surrounded by 200 acres of natural Florida woodlands, lakes and walking paths.
Just five miles from Walt Disney World®, Festival provides the best of both worlds — a private community of colorful townhomes with a dynamic Downtown with shopping, dining, resort pool, wellness center and many other recreational amenities; as well as quick and easy access to Orlando’s world-class attractions, entertainment and dining amenities.
Every aspect of Festival has been thoughtfully planned to create a resort community unlike any other. It is an attraction unto itself with amenities found only in the world’s finest resort communities.
Buyers have a piece of mind of owning a townhome managed by a leading property management company, and the option of placing their home in an international vacation rental program.
Festival, resort vacation townhomes designed and priced to make your dreams of owning the ideal Orlando, Florida vacation home come true. Own a piece of the magic that you and your family will treasure time after time – for generations to come!
Located directly off Interstate 4 in Orlando, Florida, Festival is only 5 miles from Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom® and Epcot®, and just minutes from Sea World®, Wet & Wild®, Universal Studios®, Islands of Adventure®. Orlando’s spectacular variety of shopping, dining and recreational opportunities are practically at your doorstep.
- Private Gated Neighborhoods
- Beautiful Natural Florida Woodlands and Lakes
- Luxurious Resort-Style Pool with Private Cabanas
- Colorful Kid’s Water Park
- Fitness Center
- General store
- Charming Ice Cream Parlor
- High-Tech Video Arcade
- Florida Style Bar & Grill
- Putt-Putt Mini Golf Course
- Volley Ball Court
- Shopping, Dinning and Entertainment Nearby
- No CDD fees and low HOA fees
- Convenient access to I-4
- A variety of spacious floor plans feature three to five bedrooms
- Expansive island kitchen, dining and living areas provide family-sized
dining and gathering space
- Each townhome has its own private, covered and screened lanai and plunge pool overlooking the preserve to provide a private retreat
- Beautifully appointed furniture packages
- 18’’ ceramic tile throughout first floor common areas
- Luxurious stain-resistant carpeting with high performance cushion in all bedrooms
- Decorative lightning with in entry, hallways, kitchen, and all bathrooms
- The kitchen features granite countertops with backsplash, designer wood cabinets
- GE stainless steel appliances, Moen faucet with integrated pullout sprayer, garbage disposal and more
- The bathrooms offer granite tops with back splashes as well, deluxe semi-frameless shower enclosures, water saving elongated commodes
- Moen fixtures with lever handles for ease of use and towel and bath accessories
- Washer and large capacity dryer
The Fine Print
The homes are designed to accommodate larger groups of family and friends with living and dining areas that provide ample gathering and entertaining areas.
Townhomes are priced from the mid-$200s to low-$300s, and range in size from 1,732 to 2,232 square feet under air, plus optional cabana bath.
The Association fees for 2016 are $397 per month and cover the utilities (internet, cable, VOIP phone, trash valet & pest control), maintenance of common areas and amenities, entry gates and insurance.