Golden Oak at Walt Disney World Resort
Development:Golden Oak at Walt Disney World Resort
10501 Dream Tree Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32836
Disney has created a one-of-a-kind resort community destination at the Walt Disney World® Resort for those who dream of a unique way to bring the magic of Disney to their family and guests. Golden Oak at Walt Disney World® Resort is a private retreat for its residents, offering dedicated concierge-style resident services, inviting amenities and events at Summerhouse clubhouse, and a unique opportunity to experience the many things Disney has to offer.
The custom homes of Golden Oak at Walt Disney World® Resort demonstrate Disney’s commitment to detail through architectural precedent. Mediterranean and Caribbean-influenced architectural styles were chosen and meticulously developed to create a genuine sense of luxury. A select group of expert custom homebuilders was chosen to build homes that will be enjoyed for generations to come.
Adding to the allure of living the magic at Golden Oak is Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort, a 443-guest room hotel, offering residents convenient access to superlative restaurants, full-service spa, event space and Tranquilo Golf Club, a championship golf course designed by Tom Fazio.
Golden Oak at Walt Disney World® Resort is the only luxury, master planned resort community being developed at the Walt Disney World® Resort. A private, gated community, this one-of-a-kind resort development blends world-class architecture with Florida’s natural environment and surroundings.
Artfully designed with exquisite attention to quality and detail, the single-family homes are the first product available for purchase at Walt Disney World® Resort. All homes are built by custom homebuilders, with prices starting at $2 million. The homes follow strict design guidelines and draw inspiration from Old World and Old Florida influences.
The neighborhoods feature whole ownership, single-family homes designed for casual living.
Located at Walt Disney World® Resort, Golden Oak’s entrance is at the intersection of Vista Boulevard and Bonnet Creek Parkway, four miles from Magic Kingdom® Park. Golden Oak is approximately 25 minutes from Orlando International Airport and downtown Orlando.
- Adding to the allure of living the magic at Golden Oak is Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort. This 443-room hotel, surrounded by lush landscaping, gardens and ponds, edges a natural Everglades sanctuary.
- Golden Oak residents can enjoy convenient access to superlative restaurants, facilities for private events, a full-service spa and Tranquilo Golf Club, a championship golf course designed by Tom Fazio.
- Walt Disney Imagineering, creator of Disney parks, resorts and cruise ships worldwide, brought its deep knowledge of designing family vacation destinations to the Golden Oak project. With their hallmark attention to place-making, Imagineers developed the master plan for Golden Oak with its residents specifically in mind.
- From the layout of streets and pathways to special Summerhouse features to native materials, every detail was subjected to rigorous analysis to ensure it supports the overall theme of the community: a relaxed yet sophisticated retreat for families and guests.
- Pedestrian pathways and footbridges, parks and gardens are planned throughout the community.
- Located in close proximity to Golden Oak neighborhoods is Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World ® Resort and its Tom Fazio-designed Tranquilo Golf Club.
- The Golden Oak Club is a private social and recreational club for the enjoyment of its members and their guests. One of the amenities of the Club is a clubhouse known as Summerhouse. Summerhouse is approximately 17,000 square feet located at the center of the community. Welcoming families and their guests to Summerhouse are delightful gathering areas indoors and out, family room with game area and state-of-the-art fitness facilities, heated outdoor pool, courtyard and more. Residents enjoy casually sophisticated dining choices, a private lounge and a variety of engaging activities and events throughout the year. Programs include seasonal parties and family events hosted by Resident Services.
- Each homeowner of Golden Oak is a member of the Club. There is no initiation fee and membership fees are paid annually. Summerhouse is owned and operated by Disney, who is responsible for the daily operations and oversight of membership policies, programs and activities.
- Creating a unique place requires attention to even the most subtle detail. Residents will see special Disney touches throughout Golden Oak, down to the naming of the neighborhoods.
- CAROLWOOD RESERVE – Named after Walt Disney’s backyard railroad, offers a limited offering of premium custom-home sites (63-70), all generously sized at approximately three-quarters acre each. Residents here enjoy serene natural, golf course or water views.
- CAROLWOOD – The natural preserves surrounding this lovely neighborhood offer a scenic and private setting. At up to three-quarters acre in size, each of Carolwood’s grand estate custom-home sites (56-62, 71-80) can amply accommodate a home for multi-generational families.
- SILVERBROOK – The name comes from Silver Lake, the location of Walt and Roy Disney’s original studio in Los Angeles, California. Here, the natural and social come together beautifully on home sites of approximately one-half acre each. Residents can savor moments of quiet repose alongside conservation areas or water features, or easily stroll to community amenities and activities at Summerhouse.
- MARCELINE – Inspired by the location of Walt Disney’s boyhood hometown Marceline, Missouri. A sense of respite pervades the lovely setting of Marceline. Pleasing views of water, greens capes and natural preserves abound, complemented by two lovely parks. Southernmost is Charming Park, which features enchanting sculptures of the classic Disney movie characters, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- KIMBALL TRACE – Originates from Ward Kimball, one of Walt Disney’s key animators. A charming Tuscan-inspired village with custom courtyard homes, Kimball Trace caters to those with an enthusiasm for resort living. This intimate collection of creatively designed homes on home sites approximately one-quarter acre in size, is centrally located within neighborly reach of Summerhouse.All homes are constructed using building materials of the finest quality, representing historically accurate architecture and craftsmanship.The Golden Oak Architectural Control Board, Covenants and Architectural Styles guide for builders and property owners has been established by Disney to ensure the overall development, maintenance, administration and preservation of Golden Oak.A rigorous process was conducted to select premier Central Florida custom homebuilders at Golden Oak. They were chosen because of their leadership in building custom, luxury homes in high-end Central Florida communities and their expertise with the specific architectural styles planned for Golden Oak. The builders demonstrate a reputation for quality construction and top-notch customer satisfaction.
It’s a vacation home and more. Condo hotels are sold primarily as “real estate with a lifestyle.” With that in mind, Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa would make a fabulous vacation home, but an added bonus is the option to participate in the resort’s rental program.
Use your condo hotel unit one day, 10 days, or up to 179 days a year. When you’re not at the resort, place your condo in the rental program. It is operated by a top hotel management company that markets the property worldwide. Your share of the revenue received can help offset the costs of ownership and possibly more.
Prices and Incentives
Prices at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa start as low as $199,000 and go up to $499,000 for the largest four-bedroom units.
Since the property has a solid rental history, the developers are prepared to offer buyers the option of a guaranteed sale-leaseback for two years. This means you would still be able to use your vacation home two weeks each year, and you would get a guaranteed return of 6% of your purchase price.
Of course, another option is to place your unit into the resort’s rental program and let the condo management company rent your unit for you. According to the developers, the property has a track record of 80% occupancy, and rental rates are scheduled to be raised within the next few months.
Want more details? Please fill out the following request form and one of our Real Estate professional will contact you: