Pulte Homes at Ruby Lake, in Dr. Phillips
Development: Pulte Homes at Lake Ruby
Palm Parkway & Maharay Ave. Orlando, FL 33896
Units: Single Family Homes
Ruby Lake features include: Single Family Homes from the $400’s -Coming Spring 2016; 1,941-5,000 Sq. Ft. Homes with 6 Beds / 5.5 Baths; Natural Gas Community Located in the Dr. Phillips Area; Highly Rated Dr.Phillips Schools; Low-Maintenance Lifestyle; Gated Community; 2-3 Car Garage; Clubhouse with Resort-Style Pool and Children’s Playground; Convenient Access to Theme Parks.
Located on a beautiful, family setting between Dr. Phillips and Lake Buena Vista, Lake Ruby is only a few minutes to famous Restaurant Row, Disney’s Springs Entertainment Complex, Theme Parks Main Gates, International Drive and The Millenia Mall. The location is centered and ideal for school, work, shopping,entertainment, dining and family fun. From I-4, take exit 68 for FL-535 toward Kissimmee/Lake Buena Vista. Head North on FL-535 / Apopka Vineland Road. Turn right onto Palm Parkway. Ruby Lake is on your right.
• Luxury Single family Homes
• Private Gated Residences
• Clubhouse with Resort-Styled Pool and Children’s Playground
• Natural Gas Community Located in the Dr. Phillips Area
• Highly Rated Dr. Phillips Schools
• Low-Maintenance Lifestyle
• Close to Dining, Shopping and Entertainment
• Convenient access to Theme Parks, I-Drive and the Restaurant Row
• A variety of spacious floor plans feature three to five bedrooms
• 4-5 Bedrooms and 2.5 to 3 Bathrooms
• Optional Pulte Planning Center ® & Drop Zone
• Expansive island kitchen, dining and living areas provide family dining
and gathering space
• Ceramic wall tile in all shower areas
• Walk-in Closet off Owner’s Bath
• Decorative lightning with in entry, hallways, kitchen, and all bathrooms
• The kitchen features granite countertops with backsplash, designer
• Stainless steel appliances, Moen faucet with integrated pullout sprayer,
garbage disposal and more
• The bathrooms offer granite tops with back splashes as well & deluxe
• Brick paver covered lanai
The Fine Print
The project will have Single Family Homes from the $400s. There are several distinctive floor plans with 3 to 5 Bedrooms offering between 1,941 to 5,000 Square feet.
The community will open in Spring 2016.