The Grove Resort & Spa
Development: The Grove Resort & Spa
15665 Grande Palisades Blvd.
Orlando, FL 34787
Bedrooms: 2 and 3, Fully Furnished
The Grove Resort & Spa is a 2.1 million square foot retreat located on Lake Austin Reserve. Home to 890 two and three bedroom residences and an adrenaline infused Water Park, owners will have the option of staying at their leisure in their fully furnished residences and have it rented when away. There are also amenities for adventure seekers such as the flowrider (surf simulation machine), a lazy river and lagoon pool and all the elements that comprise the charm of Orlando’s newest resort and attraction.
Both owners and visitors can truly enjoy a day at the spa, savory dining experiences, and concierge services provided by Benchmark Hospitality International, known for their distinctive charm, character and personalized luxury. BTI Partners has embarked on a huge renovation, spending approximately $150 million to make the property Orlando’s
premier resort-style condo hotel.
The fusion of vacation and residence has a new address at The Grove
Resort & Spa. Located in the center of both adventure and tranquility,
Orlando offers a diverse range of some of the best attractions and activities
in Florida. World-class theme parks such as the renowned Walt Disney
World and Universal Orlando Resort are just a couple of the endless
opportunities for entire families to enjoy.
Also located near boating, fishing and restaurant options, Orlando has
made a name for itself in fine shopping, nightlife and many outdoor
adventures such as zip line safari’s, skydiving, scuba diving and hot air
balloon rides providing getaways for every resident and visitor.
When the renovation is complete, The Grove Resort & Spa will have amazing
• Flow Rider, a dual-sided wave simulator for the ultimate surf on land
• Lazy river with cascading waterfalls
• Large lagoon style pool with beach entry
• Three large pools and a large spa
• Interactive water play activities area with water slide and large waterfall
• Shallow kiddie pool on water play island
• Large restaurant, bar and grill
• Indoor/outdoor tiki bar with food/drink service
• Full-service spa
• Fitness center
• Boat/fishing dock with lake water sports
• Pool lounge
• Impressive four-star lobby
• Convenience store/deli/sundry shop
• Meeting space of 7,500 sq. ft.
The Condo Hotel Suites offer contemporary features depicting quality and
elegance in every detail:
• All the units are fully furnished with beautiful modern décor, featuring
spacious living/dining rooms, kitchens and 2 or 3 bedrooms and
balconies with outstanding views.
• The kitchens come with eat-in breakfast rooms, stainless appliances,
granite countertops and 12” ceramic tile floors
• Hardwood floors in main living areas
• 10’ high ceilings
• Two-piece crown molding in living areas
• Ceiling fans in living rooms and bedrooms
• The master baths also have granite countertops, tile floors and Roman
tubs in select units.
• Washers and dryers in each home
• High-speed Internet in every home
• State-of-the-art electronic entry-lock security system
The Fine Print
The units are two and three bedrooms, from 1,265 to over 1,500 square
feet. Pre-opening prices start in the mid $200s up to the low $300s. Buyers
can reserve units now with 25% deposits and expect to close in August
2016. Financing is available starting at 30% down.