The Vue at Downtown Orlando
Development: The Vue
150 East Robinson Street, Orlando FL 32801
Luxury Condominiums with 36 stories and 375 Units in a High-Rise Residence Environment
Situated a midst some of downtown Orlando’s entertainment venues and only steps to the Lake Eola park and downtown farmers market, THE VUE offers it all. With our community an active lifestyle is encouraged and promoted through our state of the art amenities. Whether it’s the social events held monthly to let you get to know your neighbors or the road trips to local concerts and special events!
THE VUE is an incredible structure, with luxurious condominiums. But its location and surroundings make it a truly amazing place to live. You will not only find a find a gorgeous condominium. You’ll find your home.
Owning a home at THE VUE is a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s a mix of luxury condominium living and urban community. It means not mowing your yard or cleaning out the gutters. It means having arts, culture and sports within walking distance. Even though you’re in the middle of a city filled with activity, you are a part of a close community.
THE VUE is located across the street from Orlando’s defining Lake Eola Park, set in the heart of Downtown. It is in the center of it all. Everything you need to live an exciting Downtown lifestyle is a short walk away.
It’s a place surrounded by activity, convenient restaurants, entertainment, Amway Arena, art galleries, Carr Performing Arts Centre, Lake Eola Amphitheatre, Thornton Park and the new Downtown core are all right here. Walk to where you work. Stroll to where you play. And make the most of all Orlando has to offer.
You’ll find a true sense of community set against the backdrop of an urban environment.
- The doorman welcomes you into a gorgeous museum-like setting complete with art exhibitions, a ceiling that features a large fresco and lighting that compliments the art and architecture.
- Coordinated security system and camera monitoring systems to our 24-hour roaming security guard and doorman.
- Residents park in a secure resident-only area accessed by their fingerprint.
- Concierge services available. This free service, located in the building’s lobby will make dinner reservations for you, setup transportation, acquire theatre tickets, accept packages and handle any number of social requests you may have.
- The Amenity Deck is set on the building’s 7th floor. It Deck features a 25-yard heated pool and a tennis/basketball sports court.
- A 5,000 square foot health club and yoga room has stunning views of Downtown Orlando and Lake Eola. It’s filled with state-of-the-art equipment, from free weights and a circuit of machines to treadmills, elliptical machines, cycles and stair climbers.
- At THE VUE ’s business center, there’s available meeting and conference space, a full business center with equipment like copy and fax machines and secure high speed wireless internet access.
- The Cyber Café’s recreation room is equipped with plasma TV’s, an unmanned bar with refrigerator and microwave, a pool table, dartboards, and common seating areas. Additionally, the Cyber Cafe’s media room features a giant cinema screen with surround sound and plush seats for viewing.
- Each residence offers breathtaking views from a private terrace
- High impact windows for your safety and tinted low e double pane window walls for your comfort
- Hardwood floors upon entry
- Designer European cabinetry and stainless steel appliance
- Kitchens and baths are always adorned with granite counter tops, and reliable GE appliances
- Ceilings up to 20 feet and floor-to-ceiling glass will ensure plenty of light and a beautiful view of the Orlando skyline and Lake Eola, which you can enjoy from your private balcony.
- And beneath your feet, it’s hardwood flooring in the living room, dining room and kitchen, with luxury carpeting in the bedrooms
- Each unit also comes with acoustical treatment between floors, 6-12” of poured concrete between each unit, a washing machine and vent less dryer
- The kitchen features beautiful stainless steel appliances complemented by granite countertops and designer wood cabinetry.
- The bath features designer colors for your marble/ceramic tile floor, soaking tub and marble countertops, complete with integrated bowls.
- Master bath also features dressing mirrors with theatrical lighting and designer wood cabinetry
The Fine Print
THE VUE is a new 36-story, 375-unit high rise in Orlando’s Downtown, on the corner of Rosalind Avenue and Robinson Street.